Friday 26 April 2013

It's me again!

Long time no see :D
I'm so sorry about my long absence from the bloggersphere but I have actually been really busy in the past weeks. Unpacking, settling in, finding uni courses, getting paperwork done, and getting a job! Yes, I got a job! I'm now working in a bakery as a sales assistant. The other staff members are really nice and so is my boss. I'm not sure if I'd like to work there full time, but as a part time job until uni starts it's great. Earning a bit of money, spending my free time doing something useful and so that I can say in future job interviews that I worked and not just sat on the sofa doing nothing. I think that is the worst answer you could give in a job interview so I'm greatful that I got the job so quickly.

Dad and I put up my new lamp just before. I'm so in love with it! At first I thought that it might be a bit too big for my room and wouldn't quite fit in but now I'm happy that I bought it. The light effects are really fancy. :)



1 comment:

  1. ♥-lichen Glückwunsch zum Job! :)
    Wie ist es denn jetzt nach so langer Zeit wieder in Deutschland zu wohnen?
    Ist das eigentlich ne Deckenlampe oder ne Wandlampe?

    LG ♥
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete