I love reading tags on other blogs because they are usually very interesting, you see new blogs and you get to find more about the author of the blog. Therefore I will definitely continue the tradition :)
11 facts about me:
- I'm really scared of spiders.
- I have a big high heel obsession and own way too many already :D
- I still have no clue what I want to study at Uni this year.
- As soon as summer starts, I'm usually sick.
- I would love to travel through Scandinavia one day.
- I take way too many photos.
- Turkish apple tea is my favourite ♥
- I prefer hot chocolate over coffee.
- I have never dyed my hair before. If I would, then I'd maybe dye it a dark red/brownish colour.
- Every morning I either take a shower or wash my hair. I hate it when my hair feels oily.
- My two favourite quotes are: "Don't judge a book by its cover." & "Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened."
- where did you yet feel the most at ease?At my cousin's farm while watching the dog chase the cows and the horses graze on the paddock.
- what do you connect with the term 'life'?To be happy, to learn from our mistakes and to leave a footprint on this planet to maybe make a change no matter how small or big it may be.
- bar or disco?Depends on the company.
- your favourite band?I guess that the radio in general doesn't count? ;) Hmmm, it's hard to decide but lately I listen to Little Eye, Woodlock, Nickelback and Lady Gaga the most.
- why have you started blogging?Because I ran out of time to reply to all E-mails and it took to long to send photos via E-mail because they were usually way too bog. So blogging became a popluar choice. I must add that I have another blog that I used to post on when we moved to Australia. So now that we moved back to Germany, I decided to open up this blog :) I also wanted to share my love for photos and travelling with people. I now decided to keep blogging not only so that my friends and relatives in Australia who don't have Facebook can see our photos, but also because I love connecting with other people and to read their blogs.
- where do you see yourself now?Between lots of uni course brochures and a box full of tissues :D
- where do you see yourself in 10 years?It's hard to determine what will happen in ten year. I hope that I will still be in touch with all the beautiful people that I have now and to have a positive future.
- are you happy at the moment?Yes, very happy. Compared to what other people around the world have to go through and struggle with, I have actually a perfect life with a wonderful family standing behind me and friends I can rely on.
- do you have a to-do list for life?Yes :)
- is there any chance to find real love?If you really believe in it, then yes.
- coffee, tea or hot chocolate?Tea and hot chocolate ♥
11 questions to my nominess
- Who is your favourite actor/actress?
- What do you connect with the term 'family'?
- If you could change one thing in your life, what would you change?
- What do you think when you see a beggar on the street?
- Where do you feel the most yourself?
- Are you more the quiet and reserved type, or the outgoing and loud type?
- Describe yourself with two adjectives.
- What is your version of happiness and fortune?
- Do you have a part-time job?
- Laptop or mobile?
- How much time do you spend on Blogger each week?
My nominees are